[home] /

October 1, 2020

Filed under: 77bug — vkoser @ 2:40 pm

Almost done up front, got the new master cylinder mount welded in.  I ended up cutting the main hole with the plasma cutter a bit small and grinding it out to fit.  I found a socket in my 3/4 set that matched the master cylinder diameter perfectly so I didn’t have to keep jamming the soft rubber boot in and out for test fitting.

img_0762-640.jpg

I also got the wraps around the front where the beam mounts and got those drilled out with pilot holes.  Now that they are drilled I’ll take a large big and bore it out and insert a steel sleve int here for the bolt to go through.  Should end up being uber strong.

frame head side view

Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 176 user reviews.

Powered by WordPress